Home > Analyse
Actualite financiere : Actualite bourse

Canal+: creation of a joint venture with Telecom Italia.

(CercleFinance.com) - Analysts at Aurel BGC this morning said that Telecom Italia's board of directors has validated the principle of a joint venture in content with Canal+.


Telecom Italia will hold 60% of this company and Vivendi's Canal+ subsidiary will hold the remaining 40%. This company will manage Italian and international productions, as well as co-productions and will also be able to acquire sports and other broadcasting rights.

According to the press, Mediaset could integrate the joint venture at a later date Aurel BGC reports.


Copyright (c) 2017 CercleFinance.com. All rights reserved.