Home > Analyse
Actualite financiere : Actualite bourse

Kone: buys Hong Kong based elevator maintenance company

(CercleFinance.com) - Finnish lift and escalator maker Kone said on Monday that it had bought Honk Kong-based firm Shan On to strengthen its market position in Asia.

Kone said the elevator modernization and installation services company has approximately 1,000 elevators in its maintenance base, although did not disclose the value of the deal.

Founded in 1973, the company has an excellent reputation, Kone said.

Previously, Kone owned 35.3% of the company and has now bought the remaining 64.7% of its capital.

Copyright (c) 2017 CercleFinance.com. All rights reserved.