EDF: senior multi-tranche bond issue exceeding $3.3bn
(CercleFinance.com) - EDF announces its successful multi-tranche senior bond issue for a nominal amount of $3bn and 500m CAD (about $370m).
Five tranches were issued:
- US $1bn bond, with a 5-year maturity and a fixed coupon of 5.700%.
- US $1bn, 10-year bond with a fixed coupon of 6.250%.
- US $1bn, 30-year bond with a fixed coupon of 6.900%.
- C$300m bond, 7-year maturity with a fixed coupon of 5.993%
- C$200m, 30-year bond with a fixed coupon of 6.492%.
These transactions enable the EDF Group to continue to strengthen its balance sheet structure and to refinance upcoming maturities.
Copyright (c) 2023 CercleFinance.com. All rights reserved.